- Some days I’m more focused than others.
- Meditating at the same time every day is ideal.
- Self-judgment only makes things worse.
- How many times I come back to the breath is more important than how many times I linger away.
- I can go for more than ten minutes without needing to look at my phone.
- Thoughts and urges are temporary.
- It’s possible to have a quiet mind.
- It’s good to feel feelings.
- Meditation makes life feel less scary.
- Deep breathing is calming.
- Belly breathing as often as possible is relaxing my back and neck muscles.
- I can form new habits over time.
- Change is only what I want it to be. It can be overwhelming but it can also be productive and exciting.
- I may not be able to control a situation but I can control how I respond.
- Being present is a beautiful thing.
- Awareness of how situations impact me emotionally.
- There’s more time in the day than I think.
- I don’t have to run away from my feelings.
- There are healthier ways to cope with overwhelming feelings.
- I’m happier when I take care of my mental health.
One thought on “20 Things I Learned from 200 Days of Meditation”
Great Insights! Keep it going!